Selecting the Right Golf Travel Bag
Not sure where to start or which golf travel bag is right for your clubs and golf bag on your next golf trip? No problem. We have come up with a quick golf packing checklist when selecting a golf travel bag. Hope is this guide makes selection the travel bag easier.
Step 1: What size of golf bag are you planning to travel with?
The size of your golf bag does make a difference. If you plan on tour bag or a junior bag, we have different recommended options for you.
- If you are using a large tour golf bag with lots of clubs, not all of our golf covers are right for you. Our Samsonite is the best option.
- If you are using a junior golf bag or a walking golf bag, our Wilson golf travel bag is the best option.
- Just have a regular golf bag, our Bag Boy T10 is our most popular.
Step 2: How long do you want the golf travel bag for?
- Our Rental Golf Travel Bags Options are 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, and 4 weeks.
- The Golf Travel Bag Rental starts the day you receive the bag via FedEx and ends the day you send it back via FedEx.
- Every rental comes with a pre-paid shipping label, simply drop off at fedex when your rental period and golf trip are up.