A How to Guide When Selecting a Rental Tent
Not sure where to start or which outdoor tent is right for your adventure? No problem. We have come up with a quick checklist for you when selecting a camping tent.
Step 1: How many people are going on this trip and intend to sleep in a particular tent?
- If four people in one tent go with our Pinnacle 4 Person Pop Up Camping Tent.
- If four people on the trip but you only want two in a tent go with our Rightline 2 Person Pop Up Tent per couple.
- If two people on the trip go with our Coleman 2 Person Pop Up Outdoor Tent.
Step 2: What type of climate are you anticipating?
- Rainy climate, go with our Pinnacle 4 Person Waterproof Tent Option.
- Dry climate and you want to see the stars from your tent, go with our Coleman 2 Person Tent with a opening roof for viewing.
- Normal conditions-see Step 1 all rental tents can work.
Step 3: How much time do you want to spend setting up the camping tent?
- Trick question, all of our camping tents are pop up tents that set up in under a few minutes.
Step 4: How long do you want the rental outdoor tent for?
- Our Rental Outdoor Tent Options are 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, and 4 weeks.
- The Tent Rental starts the day you receive the bag via FedEx and ends the day you send it back via FedEx.
Step 5: Want a brief video explaining how the return process works?
- Feel free to drop us a note, our customer representatives are great at answering any outdoor tent questions you may have. You can also get our expert luggage opinion on other types of luggage here.