Selecting the Right Ski Travel Bag
Not sure where to start or which ski travel bag is right for your ski equipment on your next ski trip? No problem. We have come up with a quick ski packing checklist when selecting a ski travel bag. We hope this guide makes selection the correct travel bag easier.
Step 1: How do you want to protect your ski gear?
Our ski and snowboard cases come in both hard and soft shell options. The hard cases are made of high-density polyethylene for strong protection and light weight.
Our soft case rentals are made up of closed cell polypropylene foam to soften any potential impact to your skis as they travel to the ski slopes.
Step 2: What size of skis or snowboard are you planning to travel with?
The size of your skis and/or snowboards does make a difference when selecting a travel carrier. Our skis cases come in a variety of sizes to best protect your skis or snowboard.
Measure your gear before selecting for best fit and protection. Here are our current option dimensions.
- Our soft top ski bags stretch all the way out to 190 cm.
- Our hard top ski cases extend out all the way out to 212 cm and be collapsed down to 122 cm.
- Traveling with a snowboard? Check out our Sportube 3 which is wide enough to hold a snowboard at 368mm Width x 200mm Depth.
Step 3: How long do you want the ski case for?
- Our Rental Ski Case Options are 3 days, 1 week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks, and 4 weeks.
- The Ski Travel Cases Rental starts the day you want to receive the case via FedEx and ends the day you send it back via FedEx.
- Every rental comes with a pre-paid shipping label, simply drop off at fedex when your rental period and ski trip are up. Return shipping costs are on us.
Still not sure what ski case is right for you? Drop us a note.
We are glad to help and have support staff standing by to make your trip unforgettable.