How Shipping Works
Rentluggage has a variety of delivery shipping options to make your trip a success. When you check out with us three different Fedex Shipping options will appear based on your address for your selection. Below is a brief overview.
We guarantee your bag will arrive on your requested date. If not, we offer a 100% money back guarantee.* Since our founding in 2012, we have shipped countless rental items to our customers all across the Continental United States.
- Fedex Ground– Takes 3 to 5 business days depending on your shipping address. Feel free to message us about a potential delivery date. We take orders weeks and monthly in advance. With this early reservation option, it allows you to get our cheapest shipping options.
- Fedex 2 Day- Two Business Days to Arrive.
- Fedex Overnight- Takes one day for the requested rental to arrive
- Sales: We do run sales every so often granting free round trip shipping.
Where We Ship To
We ship all over the Continental United States. Below is map on our general business shipping days for Ground Fedex Shipping. Feel free to email us with questions.
All Return shipping is covered by us with a fedex ground pre-paid shipping label included with every rental. Simply drop the rental off at your closest fedex store or for a few dollars more have Fedex come and pick it up.
- This Money Back Guarantee is only valid for U.S. Customers in the Continental United States if such U.S. customer selects a shipping option that is economically possible. For instance, if a customer selects our Fedex ground option and they want the rental item delivered the following day, we can’t guarantee such shipping. For such situation, the fedex overnight option would need to be selected for the guarantee to kick in.