Backpack Catalog – Rentals
We have hand-picked travel backpacks that love backpacking across Europe, hiking trips, or a long vacation. Our backpack rentals offer an affordable solution.
Our backpacks ship right to your door and work for both camping or backpacking.
- On Time Delivery Guarantee or Your Money Back!
- Free shipping on any order more than $100.
To get started, select luggage from our options below.
- Once you place your rental order with an agreed upon rental start date, we ship the luggage.
- Select the delivery date you need the bag by on our check page.
- Have more rental luggage questions? Check out our How it Works page for more information.
Things to know when selecting a backpack
1. Determine what you really want to do with the backpack.
Having an idea what you are going to do with the backpack is key. This might sound obvious but if you intend to do a lot of long tough hikes you will need a different backpack compared to if you are hiking your local park for a few hours.
For those long tough hikes, an ultralight hiking pack is a smart way to save your back from tough pain. However, for those short hikes, the extra cost for ultralight hiking pack might not be worth it as you probably won't be moving around with that much stuff.
2. Determine Exactly What You Want to Haul.
Backpacks come in a variety of shapes and sizes. The key is finding the right size for your intended travel. A common rule of thumb for understanding the best backpack size for your next journey is the following:
- If you are planning a weekend trip, aim for a bag with 35-50 liters/ 2000 to 3000 cubic inches.
- If you are planning a week or so trip, aim for bag with 50 to 80 liters/ 3000 to 4500 cubic inches.
- If you are planning a trip longer than a week, aim for a backpack with 70 liters or higher/ 4000 cubic inches.
Step 3: The Correct Fit = Torso Length:
When selecting a backpack for fit, you want a bag that falls into this general rule of thumb. One measures torso length from your shoulders to the top of you hip bone.
|Backpack Size||Torso Length|
|Extra small||Up to 15 inches|
|Small||16 to 17|
|Medium||18 to 19|
To Learn Even More Check Out Our Beginner's Guide to Selecting a Backpack.
Each one of our backpack lists whether the backpack designed is women, men or unisex. See product page for specific details related to each backpack option.
Because we want our rental backpacks to fit correctly, we offer rental backpacks that are specifically designed and created for women. What makes a backpack specific for women? Our women rental backpacks are designed for shorter torsos and hipbelts and shoulder straps that contour with the female body in mind.
Rent – Alps Mounteering Backpacks 75 LiterRental Starting at: $25 Read more
Rent – Osprey Backpack Porter 65 LitersRental Starting at: $49
Rent – Guerrilla Backpacking Bag- 68 LiterRental Starting at: $25
Rent – Eagle Creek Rolling Duffel XL Travel Luggage- 128 LiterRental Starting at: $42 Read more
Patagonia Black Hole Duffel Rental-90 LiterRental Starting at: $42
Rent – JanSport Whittaker Expedition Backpack- 85 LiterRental Starting at: $55
Rent – North Face Travel Backpack Bag$26.99 – $42.99 Select options
Thule Sapling Baby Backpack Rental$47.99 – $64.99 Select options
Mountainsmith Apex 60 Liter Travel Women’s Backpack$39.99 – $74.99 Select options
Thule Chasm 90 Liter Duffel RentalRental Starting at: $38
Dakine Ranger Duffle Bag 90lRental Starting at: $49.75
Osprey Packs Daylite Daypack 15 LiterRental Starting at: $49
Thule Versant 60 liter Backpack RentalRental Starting at: $45
Travel Gift Cards$25.00 – $100.00 Select options