Hyundai Santa Fe Rooftop Carrier Guide
Looking to use a Rooftop Carrier on Your Hyundai Santa Fe?
Great, we are glad to help to make your next adventure great. Here is a quick four step tutorial on how to use our rental rooftop carriers on your Hyundai Santa Fe.
Step 1: Does your Hyundai Santa Fe have any type of rack systems on the car roof?
- If Option One, you have a naked Hyundai roof, you can still rent our carriers. Just focus on our Rightline and Yakima options to attach to cars with no rail system.
- If Option Two, your Hyundai car has a rail system but it only runs down the sides of the car and does not cross. You should focus on our Yakima and Rightline options.
- If Option Three, your Hyundai car has a rail system which has a cross rail system. This set up is ideal. Cross rail systems can either come with the car or you can purchase one to attach to your car. With option three, you can focus on any type of luggage carrier we offer.
Step 2: How much stuff are you planning on putting in the rooftop bag?
- As Much as possible–> Check out Our Rightline Luggage Carrier Option, it is the largest we offer. It is 18 cubic feet which is the equivalent of 4 to 6 bags/suitcases depending on size.
- A fair amount–> Check out our Yakima and Thule 867 Car Carrier Options. They run 14 to 15 cubic feet the equivalent of 3 to 4 bags/suitcases depending on size.
Step 3: Do you want a hard top carrier and not the soft top?
- If Yes, check out our Thule Sidekick Rental Option if you have option 3 in Step 1 aka a Cross Rails Rack.
Step 4: Learn More about How Our Rental Process Works
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter to learn about deals, tips, and tricks about Rooftop Carrier Hyundai Santa Fe rentals.