Looking to use a Rooftop Carrier on Your Toyota Camry?
Fantastic, we have a few tips to make your next road trip, big move or life adventure adventure stress free. Here is a quick four step review on how to use our rental car top carriers on your Toyota Camry.
Checklist 1: Does your Toyota Camry have any type of car roof rack systems?
- If Option One, you have a naked Toyota Camry roof, you can still rent our carriers. Just focus on our Rightline and Yakima options to attach to cars with no rail system.
- If Option Two, your Toyota Camry car has a rail system but it only runs down the sides of the car and does not cross. You should focus on our Yakima and Rightline options.
- If Option Three, your Toyota Camry car has a rail system which has a cross rail set up. This set up is ideal. Cross rail systems can either come with the car or you can purchase one to attach to your car. With option three, you can focus on any type of luggage carrier we offer.
Checklist 2: How many items are you planning on putting in the rooftop bag?
- As Much as possible–> Check out Our Rightline Luggage Carrier Option, it is the largest we offer for a Toyota. It is 16 cubic feet which is the equivalent of 4 to 5 bags/suitcases depending on size.
- A fair amount–> Check out our Yakima and Thule 867 Car Carrier Options. They run 13 to 14 cubic feet the equivalent of 3 to 4 bags/suitcases depending on size.
Checklist 3: Do you want a hard top car carrier and not the soft top?
- If Yes, check out our Thule Sidekick Rental Option if you have option 3 in Step 1 aka a Cross Rails Rack. This Rooftop Carrier Toyota Camry rental option is awesome if you are looking to put golf clubs in a roof top carrier.
Checklist 4: Learn More about How Our Rental Process can work for your Toyota Camry.