A Rooftop Carrier Toyota RAV4 Guide
Looking to use a Rooftop Carrier on Your Toyota RAV4?
Great, Rentluggage is excited to make your next road trip adventure awesome. Here is a quick four step guide on how to use our rental rooftop carriers on your Toyota RAV4. Our Rentals can save you time, money and energy with a few simple clicks of the mouse.
Step 1: Does your Toyota RAV4 have any type of car roof rack systems?
- If Option One, you have a naked Toyota RAV4 roof, you can still rent our carriers. Just focus on our Rightline and Yakima options to attach to cars with no rail system.
- If Option Two, your Toyota RAV4 car has a rail system but it only runs down the sides of the car and does not cross. You should focus on our Yakima and Rightline options.
- If Option Three, your Toyota RAV4 car has a rail system which has a cross rail system. This set up is ideal. Cross rail systems can either come with the car or you can purchase one to attach to your car. With option three, you can focus on any type of luggage carrier we offer.
Step 2: How much stuff are you planning on putting in the rooftop bag?
- As Much as possible–> Check out Our Rightline Luggage Carrier Option, it is the largest we offer for a Toyota. It is 16 cubic feet which is the equivalent of 4 to 5 bags/suitcases depending on size.
- A fair amount–> Check out our Yakima and Thule 867 Car Carrier Options. They run 13 to 14 cubic feet the equivalent of 3 to 4 bags/suitcases depending on size.
Step 3: Do you want a hard top carrier and not the soft top?
- If Yes, check out our Thule Sidekick Rental Option if you have option 3 in Step 1 aka a Cross Rails Rack. This Rooftop Carrier Toyota RAV4 rental option is awesome if you are looking to put golf clubs or skis in a roof top carrier.
Step 4: Learn More about How Our Rental Process Works for your Toyota RAV4.
Subscribe to our monthly updates to learn about deals, travel tips, and tricks about Rooftop Carrier Toyota RAV4 rentals.