Rent – 868 Tahoe Thule Roof Top Bag
Rental Starting at: $54
- Shipping Information
- Delivery Date
- How it Works
- Why Rent From Us?
- Additional Information
- F.A.Q - Product(13)
868 Tahoe Thule Roof Top Bag
- Crossbars and/or rails: One needs crossbars/rails on car for this Thule 868 bag to attach correctly.
- Dimensions: 36″ long x 36″ wide x 17″ tall
- Capacity: Bag is expandable to 13 cubic ft or up to 110lbs of cargo
- Roof bag weight: 6 lbs/ 3.2kg
- Water Resistant: Yes
Retail Price New: $119.99, think of all the glorious things you can do with those rental savings when you rent with us.
Description: Nothing beats the open road with the family or friends. Test out this adventurous rental Thule 868 roof top bag on your next family vacation. It loves the great outdoors. Goes great with your next big move in life as well.
Moving: The thule roof top bag also goes great with your next big move in life as well. We are significantly cheaper than UHaul. A moving help solution you may not have thought of.
Thule Roof Top Bag Features:
- Heavy-duty, double-stitched webbing straps (included) attach bag to roof rack crossbars or raised rails.
- Twin compression straps keep cargo securely positioned while in transit, minimizing friction and noise.
- Oversize pull tabs on lockable zippers.
- Very easy to open for loading and unloading due to its 3 sided zipper.
- Convenient loop-strap tabs keep excess straps bundled during travel.
- Folds up easily for storage.
Still Not Sure What Carrier is Right for You?
Rent from and Return from Anywhere in the Continental United States.
It simply means us shipping one of our rooftop carriers rentals to your starting destination and you sending it back from a completely different location in a different part of the United States at the end of your travel.
No extra charges to accomplish this time and money saving task.
Not ready to rent, no worries, subscribe to our monthly newsletter and we will send you great rental deals to use in the future.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
- Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $125 in one order.
- Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
- We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
- If you place a rental order after 5 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
- Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
- We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
- One valid coupon per transaction.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
|Dimensions||12 × 12 × 6 in|
This question has not been responded to yet.