Lonely Planet South America on a shoestring Travel Guide
Lonely Planet South America on a shoestring Travel Guide (Paperback)
Lonely Planet South America on a shoestring is your passport to all the most relevant and up-to-date advice on what to see, what to skip, what hidden discoveries await you, and how to optimize your budget for an extended continental trip. Trek the Inca Trail to mysterious Machu Picchu, float down the mighty Amazon on a riverboat, or learn to tango in Buenos Aires, all with your trusted travel companion. Get to the heart of South America and begin your journey now!
Lonely Planet South America Travel Guide Description.
- Color maps and images throughout
- Highlights and itineraries show you the simplest way to tailor your trip to your own personal needs and interests
- Insider tips save you time and money, and help you get around like a local, avoiding crowds and trouble spots
- Essential info at your fingertips – including hours of operation, phone numbers, websites, transit tips, and prices
- Budget-oriented recommendations with honest reviews – including eating, sleeping, sight-seeing, going out, shopping, and hidden gems that most guidebooks miss
- Cultural insights give you a richer and more rewarding travel experience – including history, music, cuisine, sports, wildlife, environment, architecture, literature, cinema, and current events.
- Over 179 maps
- Useful features – including If You Like, Month by Month (annual festival calendar), and Countries at a Glance
- Coverage of Argentina, Bolivia, Brazil, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, French Guiana, Guyana, Paraguay, Peru, Suriname, Uruguay and Venezuela.
The Perfect Choice: Lonely Planet South America on a shoestring is perfect for those planning to both explore the top sights and take the road less traveled.
- Looking for just a few of the destinations included in this guide? Check out the relevant Lonely Planet Travel Guides, our most comprehensive guides that both cover the top sights and take the roads less traveled, or Lonely Planet’s Discover Guides, which are photo-rich guides to those destinations’ most popular attractions.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
-Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $100 in one order.
-Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
-We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
-If you place a rental order after 7 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
-Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
-We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
-One valid coupon per transaction.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
You may also like…
Rent – Alps Mounteering Backpacks-75 LiterRental Starting at: $25
Rent – Guerrilla Backpacking Bag- 68 LiterRental Starting at: $25
For Sale – Micro Fiber Travel Towel$29.99 Add to cart
For Sale – Sea to Summit Premium Hostel Sheets$39.99 Read more
Rent – North Face Travel Backpack Bag$26.99 – $42.99 Select options
Rent – Osprey Backpack Porter 65 LitersRental Starting at: $49
Rent – JanSport Whittaker Expedition Backpack- 85 LiterRental Starting at: $55