Rent – JanSport Whittaker Expedition Backpack- 85 Liter
Rental Starting at: $55
- Shipping Information
- Delivery Date
- How it Works
- Why Rent From Us?
- Additional Information
- F.A.Q - Product(1)
JanSport Whittaker Expedition Backpack
- Made by JanSport
- Weight: 8 lb 4 oz
- Capacity – 6600 Cubic Inch or 85Ls (Our Largest Expedition Backpack)
- Height x Width x Depth (inches) – 22 x 15 x 14
- Torso Length: Can be adjusted to medium or large.
Description: Perfect expedition backpack rental for a month-long trip through Europe where you want to do a limited amount of laundry and pick up a lot of souvenirs along the way. Goes great on a study abroad trip with friends to Europe. Let this rental backpack allow you to afford your next upcoming adventure and prevent getting stuck purchasing items you only need once.
- Jansport designed this monster of a pack for week-or-more mountaineering and backpacking trips.
- The Whitaker XLR has a top-loading main compartment, along with an alternate easy-access front pocket entry for quick gear cramming.
- Laminated sternum and shoulder straps with dual density foam offer low-friction carrying, even under a hefty load.
- Jansport designed this huge internal-frame pack with a soft-form helmet recess to help shield your head from debris.
- They added side and base compression straps as well as full vertical internal compression to help center the pack and manage the load as you maneuver across glaciers or over scree-fields.
- The Whitaker XLRs pockets include two gear pockets, a goggle pocket, and two water bottle pockets.
Still Not Sure What Luggage is Right for You?
Not ready to rent yet, no worries, subscribe to our monthly newsletter and we will send you great rental deals, discounts and getaway to allow you to backpack to more breath taking destinations.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
- Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $125 in one order.
- Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
- We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
- If you place a rental order after 5 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
- Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
- We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
- One valid coupon per transaction.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
|Dimensions||2 × 2 × 2 in|