Sale Closeout-Thule Vertex 4 9029XT 4 Bike Hitch Rack
In stock and ready to ship
Out of stock
- Shipping Information
- Delivery Date
- How it Works
- Why Rent From Us?
- Additional Information
- F.A.Q - Product(1)
Thule Vertex 4 9029XT 4 Bike Hitch Rack
- Model: Vertex 4 9029XT
- Dimensions/Capacity: -accommodates both 2 in. and 1.25 in. receiver hitches with included hitch adapter
- Fits up to: 4 bikes
- Rack weight: 39 lbs
Close Out Deal: Looking for a deal? To make room for new rentals, we are offering big discounts to those customers that want to buy our last season’s bike hitch rack rentals. All bike hitch racks are sold in working order with no tears, rips and all straps and clips needed to attach to one’s car are included. Bike racks are promised to work though no extended warranty is sold with them.
Thule Vertex 4 9029XT 4 Bike Towbar Mount features:
- Increased mast height improves ground clearance and a unique arc design in mast and arms
- offers easy bike loading and carrying
- Tilt-down design with Hitch Switch™ quick-release lever allows arms to fold down when not in use and tilts carrier away from vehicle for fast rear vehicle access
- New Hold Fast Cradles are shaped to cushion bike frames and provide security
- Anti-Sway Cages with reinforced rubber straps prevent bike-to-bike and bike-to-vehicle contact
- Snug-Tite™ receiver lock (sold separately) locks your rack to the car receiver
- Thule Vertex 4 accommodates both 2 in. and 1.25 in. receiver hitches with included hitch adapter
- Not intended for tandem or recumbent bikes; carrying bikes with step-through frames requires the purchase of an adapter (sold separately)
Still Not Sure What Bicycle Hitch Rack is Right for You?
Not ready to rent or buy. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter instead. We will send you great rental deals, discounts and getaway to allow you to bike better more enjoyable breath taking mountain slopes.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
- Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $125 in one order.
- Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
- We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
- If you place a rental order after 5 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
- Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
- We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
- One valid coupon per transaction.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
|14 × 14 × 14 in