SeaSucker Pallavicini Ski Rack and Snowboard Rack – we take offers
1 in stock
This product qualifies for free FedEx ground shipping to anywhere in Continental USA
- Shipping Information
- Make Offer
- How it Works
- Additional Information
- F.A.Q - Product(0)
SeaSucker Pallavicini Ski Rack and Snowboard Rack
This Ski/Snowboard Rack works on works with vehicles with NO crossbars or rails;
Yes, this means you can attach on most non SUVs aka a regular car. This model is the only ski rack product on the market that has locking capabilities and works on vehicles with no crossbars or rails.
- Model: SeaSucker Ski and Snowboard Rack – Vacuum Cup Mounted
- Dimensions/Capacity: – Rack attaches with 4 vacuum cups that install and remove in seconds.
- Fits up to: 3 pair of skis or 3 snowboards
- Rack weight: 13 lbs
- Maximum ski/snowboard width: 24″
- Pull strength rating (per vacuum cup): 210 lbs
Goes Great with a Rental Car: Check Out How You Can Accomplish This Money Saving Tip.
Description: Need a vacation from school, work, or the day to day grind? Nothing beats fresh powder with the family or friends on that yearly ski trip to make life better and tolerable. This SeaSucker Ski Rack will protect your skis or snowboard like a Jedi knight and let you relax as you travel to and from your ski vacation.
SeaSucker Rack Dimensions and Features:
- Keyed locks keep your skis and boards secure and
- Soft rubber pads protect them from scratches.
- Holds skis and boards securely with ultra-soft rubber arms that grip without scratching the surfaces of your skis or automobile.
- Locks included to lock the skis to the carrier and the carrier to the vehicle to prevent someone with sticky hands from ruining your vacation.
- Integrated push button for easy placement of ski or snowboard into carrier.
- No rails required attaches to roof with its vacuum cup system.
Question about installing this SeaSucker Ski Rack on your car?
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
- Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $125 in one order.
- Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
- We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
- If you place a rental order after 5 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
- Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
- We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
- One valid coupon per transaction.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
How RentLuggage.com Works
|Dimensions||23 × 7 × 6 in|