SeaSucker Talon Roof Bicycle Rack Rental
Rental Starting at: $52
No rails on Car required to use this bicycle rack rental
- Shipping Information
- Delivery Date
- How it Works
- Why Rent From Us?
- Additional Information
- F.A.Q - Product(1)
SeaSucker Talon Roof Bicycle Rack Rental
Attaches to metal, glass or fiberglass surfaces
(No rails on Car required to use this bicycle rack rental)
Model: SeaSucker Talon 1 with universal fork mount with 9mm plugs and skewer
Dimensions/Capacity: Holds 1 bicycle up to 45 lbs 59 x 6 x 6 inches ; 8.5 pounds
Rack weight: 6.0 lbs
Retail Price New: $299.99, think of all the glorious things you can do with those rental savings when you rent this bike rack rental with us
Description: Loving cycling? We do as well. Nothing beats riding down the bike trail with the family or friends during the big race. Check out this Bike rack rental option so that you can use your personal bike and not some random rental next time.
SeaSucker Talon Rooftop Bicycle Rack Features:
- A Rear Wheel Strap for securing the back tire is included.
- Small and light enough to fit into a bike bag or carry-on luggage for Probably the easiest rack in the world to install, and removes in just seconds, all without marking your car.
- Our easiest bike rack to install and removes in just seconds. Fits on virtually all cars or suvs.
- Fork Mount style rack with three powerful vacuum cups hold onto your car’s roof, trunk or back glass.
- Rear wheel strap for securing the back tire is included too
- Small and light enough to fit into any bike bag or carry on luggage for you crazy biking adventure
- Load Capacity (bikes) – 1.
Question about installing this SeaSucker Talon Rooftop Bicycle Rack on your car?
Not ready to rent? Subscribe to our monthly newsletter instead. We will send you great rental deals, discounts and giveaways to allow you to experience better more enjoyable getaway weekends with friends and week long bike trips with family.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
- Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $125 in one order.
- Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
- We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
- If you place a rental order after 5 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
- Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
- We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
- One valid coupon per transaction.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|