Thule Apex XT 2 Hitch Bike Mount Rack 9024XT – we take offers
This item is for sale & ready to ship.
Rent Luggage is an Authorized Thule Distributor
This product qualifies for free FedEx ground shipping to anywhere in Continental USA
- Shipping Information
- Make Offer
- Delivery Date
- How it Works
- Why Rent From Us?
- F.A.Q - Product(1)
Thule Apex XT 2 Hitch Bike Mount Rack 9024XT
- BRAND NEW – Comes with Lifetime Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
- Capacity: Fits ups to 2 bikes. Fits 1.25” and 2” hitch receiver.
- We take Reasonable Offers. Our Best Offer Option lets you offer a price you’re willing to pay. Based on how many we have in stock and the time of the year, we can cut you a deal. Try it out Today! Here’s How to Utilize this “Best Offer” Money Saving Trick.
Thule Apex XT 2 Hitch Bike Mount Rack 9024XT Features:
- Superior bike stability and fit with integrated anti-sway that prevent bike to bike contact and ‘disappears’ when not needed
- Bikes are safe and secure during transport thanks to 7” of spacing between each bike
- Quickly attach bikes and easily secure them to the rack using the ratcheting cradle strap
- Compact cradle design accommodates wide variety of bike sizes/frame styles
- Lock bikes to the rack using the integrated cable lock (lock included)
- Easily fold down bike arms when rack is not in use
- Convenient access to the rear of the vehicle using the HitchSwitch lever to tilt the rack down
- Easy to carry and handle, thanks to integrated grab handle
- Quick to install and easy to lock the rack to the vehicle due to the tool-free, SnugTite stinger (lock included)
- Easily transfers between 1.25” and 2” hitch receivers
- Weight: 35.0 lbs
Dimensions: L 28.2in x W 11.0in x H 37.0in
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! We will send you great deals, discounts and giveaways.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
- Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $125 in one order.
- Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
- We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
- If you place a rental order after 5 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
- Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
- We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
- One valid coupon per transaction.
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.