Closeout Sale-Thule Interstate 869
- Crossbars and/or rails: One needs crossbars/rails on car for this Thule rooftop bag to attach correctly.
- Dimensions: 40″ long x 38″ wide x 18″ tall
- Capacity: 16 cubic feet
- Roof bag weight: 5.5 lb
- Water Resistant: Yes
- Shipping Information
- Delivery Date
- How it Works
- Why Rent From Us?
- Additional Information
- F.A.Q - Product(0)
Thule Interstate 869 Rooftop Bag – Closeout
Close Out Deal: Looking for a deal? To make room for new rentals, we are offering big discounts to those customers that want to buy our last season’s rentals. All bags are sold in working order with no tears, rips and all straps and clips needed to attach to one’s car are included. Bags are promised to work though no extended warranty is sold with them.
Moving: This thule car top carrier pairs well your next big move in life. It loves helping your move. This item is a significantly cheaper option than UHauls.
Thule Interstate 869 Roof top carrier features:
- The Interstate Thule rooftop bag installs quickly and easily in under 10 minutes.
- Its ultra-high protection helps against the weather due to its IP-X3 test-certified weather resistance material.
- Test-proven weather resistance helps keep your cargo dry longer during your travels.
- Compression strap keeps cargo securely positioned while in transit, minimizing friction and noise as you drive on the highway.
- Durable and long-lasting with a lower environmental impact, thanks to double-coated, phthalate-free TPE laminate material.
- Heavy-duty, double-stitched webbing straps (included) attach bag to roof rack crossbars or raised rails quick and easy.
- 3-sided zipper with generous storm flap provides easy, weather-protected access to contents while taking a pit stop or overnight travel.
Still Not Sure What Carrier is Right for You?
Not ready to rent or buy Thule interstate roof bag?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter instead. We will send you great rental deals to use in the future as your first step to enjoy our services.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
-Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $100 in one order.
-Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
-We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
-If you place a rental order after 7 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
-Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
-We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
-One valid coupon per transaction.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 14 in|