Yakima FullBack 2 Trunk Bike Rack – Holds 2 Bikes we take offers (8002634)
Free Fedex Ground Shipping on this product. The construction is rugged, the modern design is as cool as your ride. Includes a locking package deters bike theft and built-in bottle opener to celebrate your toughest ride.
Out of stock
- Shipping Information
- Delivery Date
- How it Works
- Why Rent From Us?
- F.A.Q - Product(1)
Yakima FullBack 2 Trunk Bike Rack – Holds 2 Bikes 8002634
BRAND NEW – Comes with Lifetime Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Capacity: Fits 20-29″ Wheels & Tires <5″ Wide – Locks to most sedans and hatchbacks trunks
Retail Price New: $229.00
We take Reasonable Offers. Our Best Offer Option lets you offer a price you’re willing to pay. Based on how many we have in stock and the time of the year, we can cut you a deal. Try it out Today! Here’s How to Utilize this “Best Offer” Money Saving Trick.
Yakima FullBack 2 Trunk Bike Rack Features:
- New SuperCush ZipStrip™ cradles secure the bikes and make loading and unloading a breeze so you can spend more time riding.
- ZipStrips™ secure bikes to the rack and are fully removable to make life easy.
- Modern design delivers an improved fit and looks awesome to match your great looking car
- Bomber external frame holds tough, cushy padding to protect your paint
- Full SKS locking package secures rack to vehicle, bikes to rack to help prevent theft
- Simple installation with an interlocking HUB that aligns key adjustment points to make installation easy
- Four-strap attachment is intuitive and easy- Five minute installation.
- Compact for easy storage when not in use
- Premium high-gloss finish to make it look cool as you drive
- Yakima signature bottle opener lets you enjoy a post-ride cold one to celebrate your personal victory
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! We will send you great deals, discounts and giveaways.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
- Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $125 in one order.
- Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
- We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
- If you place a rental order after 5 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
- Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
- We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
- One valid coupon per transaction.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.