YAKIMA – HitchSki Ski & Board Conversion Mount for Bike Hitch Rack Close Out- we take offers
Rent Luggage is an Authorized Yakima Distributor.
Product Instruction Manual
Out of stock
- Shipping Information
- Delivery Date
- How it Works
- Why Rent From Us?
- F.A.Q - Product(1)
YAKIMA – HitchSki Ski & Board Conversion Mount for Bike Hitch Rack- Close Out
Close Out Deal: This used rack is sold in working order with no tears, rips and all straps and clips needed to attach to one’s car are included. This rack is promised to work though no extended warranty is sold with them.
- Comes with locks and keys as well.
- Capacity: Carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards.
- Fits: most 4 and 5 bike mast-style hitch racks
HitchSki converts your mast-style hitch rack into a ski and snowboard carrier with ease.
We take Reasonable Offers on this Yakima HitchSki. Yes, you read that correctly. Our Best Offer Option lets you offer a price you’re willing to pay. Based on how many we have in stock and the time of the year, we can cut you a deal. Try it out Today! Here’s How to Utilize this Time Saving Trick.
Yakima HitchSki Rack Features:
- Converts your mast-style hitch rack into a ski carrier
- Features 2-position upper arms and adjustable lower arm to accommodate various skis and boards
- Soft, flexible rubber padding protects gear
- Does not include the HitchRack (sold separately)
- Optional ArmLock or DeadLock secures the entire rig to your car
- Fits most 4 and 5-bike mast-style hitch racks
- Not compatible with the Yakima RidgeBack 5
- Carries up to 6 pairs of skis or 4 snowboards
- SKS Lock Cores included to secure your gear
- Weight: 29 lbs
- Dimensions: L 24.00 in x W 17.25 in x H 31.00 in
Send us any questions you have, we have real people standing by that will reply with helpful advice ASAP. We want to be your travel friend and guide.Subscribe to our newsletter to learn more about travel deals! We will send you great biking deals, discounts and giveaways to save you time, money and energy.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
- Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $125 in one order.
- Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
- We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
- If you place a rental order after 5 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
- Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
- We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
- One valid coupon per transaction.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.