Yakima HoldUp +1.25 EVO HITCH TRAY- we take offers
Free Fedex Ground Shipping on this product. Fast, secure, and easy to use, the HoldUp EVO is built to handle new bike standards, like fat tires and boost hubs, but it easily carries the classics too.
2 in stock
- Shipping Information
- Delivery Date
- How it Works
- Why Rent From Us?
- Additional Information
- F.A.Q - Product(1)
- Make Offer
Yakima HoldUp +1.25 EVO HITCH TRAY
BRAND NEW – Comes with Lifetime Limited Manufacturer’s Warranty
Capacity: Fits 20” to 29” wheel sizes and tires up to 4.8” wide
Retail Price New: $549.99
We take Reasonable Offers.
Our Best Offer Option lets you offer a price you’re willing to pay. Based on how many we have in stock and the time of the year, we can cut you a deal.
Try it out Today! Here’s How to Utilize this “Best Offer” Money Saving Trick.
Yakima HoldUp Bike Rack Features:
- Hitch mounted tray rack that loads quickly and carries two bikes without frame contact
- NEW Easy-access tilt mechanism and KickStart™ foot pedal make raising and lowering the rack a breeze, even with bikes loaded
- NEW Tool-free locking SpeedKnob™ makes installation and removal fast, easy and secure
- StrongArm hook secures bike at wheels, protecting painted surfaces and carbon frames
- Easily adjust trays to reduce bike-to-bike interference
- Fits most bikes, including fat-tire, mountain, road, hybrid, women’s specific, BMX, kids’ bikes, & E-bikes under 50 lbs.
- Accommodates disc brakes, through axles, boost hubs, and full suspension bikes
- Fits 20” to 29” wheel sizes and tires up to 4.8” wide
- Weight: 50.94 lbs
- Dimensions: L 33.00in x W 42.00in x H 12.00in
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter! We will send you great deals, discounts and giveaways.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
-Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $100 in one order.
-Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
-We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
-If you place a rental order after 7 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
-Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
-We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
-One valid coupon per transaction.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
|Dimensions||14 × 14 × 14 in|
- Selection Required: Select product options above before making new offer.
- Error: There was an error sending your offer, please try again. If this problem persists, please contact us.