Yakima ReelDeal Rooftop Fishing Rod Mount- We take offers!
Out of stock
- Shipping Information
- Delivery Date
- How it Works
- Why Rent From Us?
- Additional Information
- F.A.Q - Product(0)
Yakima ReelDeal Rooftop Fishing Rod Mount– Works for Skis as well
Fits Yakima rack systems, round bars and most factory racks such as: Square Bars, Round Bar, Aero Bar, Elliptical Bar, Factory Bar, and Horizontal Mount,
(One Needs Cross Rails On Car to use this Yakima rack )
- Model: Yakima Rooftop Fishing Rod Mount Rental
- SKU: #8004089
- Dimensions/Capacity: L 22.00in x W 6.00in x H 6.50in
- Fits up to: 8 fishing rods
- Rack weight: 6.5 lbs
We take Reasonable Offers.
Our Best Offer Option lets you offer a price you’re willing to pay. Based on how many we have in stock and the time of the year, we can cut you a deal.
Try it out Today! Here’s How to Utilize this “Best Offer” Money Saving Trick.
Description: Need a fishing vacation with family or friends? Nothing beats an open lake and some cold ones thinking about life and decompressing from the daily stresses. This Yakima fishing rod rack will protect your fishing poles as you travel to and from your fishing destination.
Yakima Fishing Rod Rental Features:
- Carries up to 8 fully rigged-up fishing rods of just about any style.
- 15.5″ of full-length padding securely holds and protects rods.
- Tool-free clamp design makes install and removal a breeze.
- Universal mounting hardware fits all Yakima® crossbars and most other roof racks.
- Integrated SKS (Same Key System) locks included for added security.
- ReelDeal™ also can transport up to 2 snowboards and/or 4 pairs of skis.
Still Not Sure What Rack is Right for You?
Question about installing this Yakima Rack on your car?
Not ready to buy?
Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and we will send you great rental deals, and discounts to allow you to fish better more enjoyable breath taking lakes .
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
- Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $125 in one order.
- Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
- We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
- If you place a rental order after 5 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
- Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
- We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
- One valid coupon per transaction.
Delivery Date – Not sure where to select the date you want the item delivered on?
You will select the date you want the item to be delivery on when you proceed to the check out page. There will be a required field called ‘Delivery Date’ which allows you to select the exact day you want the item to arrive at your door step.
How RentLuggage.com Works
Why Rent From Rentluggage.com
Continuing on with our Mission to save people time, money and headaches, we have developed a Charitable GIVING Program.
It allows a part of your hard earned dollars to help other people with their time, money and headache. Our program is the perfect backpack win-win solution for everyone.
How the Share & Save Program Works
When you rent a backpack from us, we will make a charitable donation to local charities to purchase backpacks filled with school supplies for children in the United States. Our Program allows your time, money and headache savings to be turned into new backpacks for children.
Why We Want to Help
We believe every child desires a backpack so on the first school day every child starts on equal ground. Help us reach our goal by renting a backpack from us. With only one simple click, you will get the chance to save money, time and headaches and help kids on their first school day.
If you are eager to help with this mission, subscribe to our monthly newsletter.
|2 × 2 × 2 in