Guide to Selecting a Toyota Camry Ski Rack
Not sure what ski rack is right for your Toyota Camry and your upcoming ski adventure? Rentluggage has come up with a quick guide for your ski adventure when selecting a Toyota Camry ski rack.
Checklist 1 – Does your Toyota Camry have any type of roof rack systems on it?
- If Option One, you have a naked car roof, don’t worry, we have a ski solution for this situation. Check out our Otium Ski Rack Rack Option.
- If Option Two, your Toyota car has a rail system but it only runs down the sides of the car and does not cross the top. No problem, check out our Thule Snowcat Option.
- If Option Three, your Toyota roof has a rail system which has a cross rail system. This roof top set up is ideal. Cross rail systems can either come with the car or you can purchase one to attach to your car. With option three, you can focus on any type of ski racks we offer.
Checklist 2 – How many sets of skis do you want to haul on your ski journey?
- Up to 6 pairs of skis/4 snowboards–> Check out Our Thule Ski Rack Option, it is the largest we offer.
- Up to 2 to 4 pairs of skis/snowboards. Check out Otium.
Checklist 3- Do you want your skis or snowboard protected from the elements?
- If Yes, check out our Thule Sidekick Rental Option if you have option 3 in Step 1 aka a Cross Rails Rack. This rental option is perfect if you want to cover your skis or snowboard from the winter elements as this hard case is water resistant.
Checklist 4: Learn More about How Our Rental Process Works for your Toyota Camry.
Select one of our rental carriers from our Rental collection. Our Rental Catalog.
Once you’ve selected your items, book it for 3 days, 1, 2, 3, or 4 week period.
Once ordered, we ship the rental rack straight to you. Time to put your Toyota Camry Ski Rack to work for you.
Once your rental period is up, just drop your rental ski rack off in the original shipping box at a FedEx location using our pre-paid shipping label on the box to receive free shipping. RETURN INSTRUCTIONS