Guide to Selecting a Toyota RAV4 Ski Rack
Not sure where to start or which ski rack is right for your car and your upcoming ski trip? No problem. We have come up with a quick checklist for your ski adventure when selecting a Toyota RAV4 ski rack.
Step 1 – Does your Toyota RAV4 have any type of rack systems on the roof?
- If Option One, you have a naked car roof, we can help make your car roof great. Check out our Otium Ski Rack Rack Option.
- If Option Two, your Toyota car has a rail system but it only runs down the sides of the car and does not cross. No problem, check out our Thule Snowcat Option.
- If Option Three, your Toyota has a rail system which has a cross rail system. This set up is ideal. Cross rail systems can either come with the car or you can purchase one to attach to your car. With option three, you can focus on any type of ski racks we offer.
Step 2 – How many sets of skis do you want to haul on your ski journey?
- Up to 6 pairs of skis/4 snowboards–> Check out Our Thule Ski Rack Option, it is the largest we offer.
- Up to 2 to 4 pairs of skis/snowboards. Check out Otium.
Step 3- Do you want your skis or snowboard protected from the elements?
- If Yes, check out our Thule Sidekick Rental Option if you have option 3 in Step 1 aka a Cross Rails Rack. This rental option is perfect if you want to cover your skis or snowboard from the elements as this hard case is water resistant.
Step 4: Learn More about How Our Rental Process Works for your Toyota RAV4.
Sign up for our monthly updates to learn about ski deals, travel tips, and tricks about Toyota RAV4 ski rack rentals.