Where to Rent Car Bike Rack for an Upcoming Trip or Move
- Just realized you need some help moving your bike from point A to point B?
- Don’t want to spend hundreds of dollars on a bike rack you are only going to use once or once every couple of years?
- Looking to try something new and cutting edge that all your friends will think is cool?
We at Rentluggage have the perfect solution that answers all of your questions and is simple and easy…
Solution: Rent Car Bike Rack from Us. We have TONS of money and time saving bike rack rental options to meet your biking, moving and car needs. All of our bicycle rack rentals come with free return shipping so don’t worry about sending it back.
Below are FOUR easy steps to sign up for our rental services.
1. A couple of things to keep in mind when looking for the rack for your Car and Bike…
Here select a bike rack from our rental bike rack options that meets your needs, pick the period of time you need the rental rack for and when you need it delivered by.
What about renting a bike rack that attaches to your trunk instead? Not to worry we got you cover with thule gateway pro 3 trunk bike rack. Our rental start as low as $64.99
3. Relax as we ship the rental to your doorstep.
Once signed up, Rentluggage.com ships the pre-selected bike car rack right to your doorstep or office to attach to your car.
4. Use and Return the Bike Rack. Your closet or garage will thank you.
Once the rental period is up, simply place the rental bike carrier in the original shipping box and drop it off at your closest FedEx store.
Rentluggage.com provides a prepaid shipping label with each rental so you only have to place the prepaid shipping label on the box. Just drop the rental box off. No need to wait in line to purchase shipping or create your own shipping label.
5. Rent from and Return from Anywhere in the Continental United States.
It simply means us shipping one of our bike rack carriers rentals to your starting destination and you sending it back from a completely different location in a different part of the United States at the end of your travel.
No extra charges to accomplish this time and money saving task.
Not ready to rent? No worries. Subscribe to our monthly newsletter and we will send you great rental deals to use in the future so you know where to rent car bike racks.