Rent- Rightline Gear Sport 3 Car Top Carrier
$49.99 – $84.99
Rightline Gear Sport 3 Rooftop Bag: No car rails required
Rightline rooftop carrier works with vehicles with NO crossbars or rails; Yes, this means you can attach on most non SUVs aka a regular car.
- Model: Rightline: 10030s Sport 3
- Dimensions: 48″ long x 40″ wide x “14 to 19” tall based on usage
- Capacity: Bag is 18 cubic ft (see product photos #6 for amount of bags possible)
- Roof bag weight: 11 lbs
- Waterproof: Yes 100% waterproof.
Retail Price New: $159.99, think of all the glorious things you can do with those rental savings when you rent with us. Why buy when you can rent for a fraction of the cost?
Description: Annual family vacation coming up? Not sure how you are going to get the kids and the luggage in the car? Check out this problem solving rental Rightline rooftop carrier for that annual road trip. Great for all those wonderful items your travel partners refuse to leave at home.
Moving: The rightline rooftop carrier also goes great with your next big move in life as well. We are significantly cheaper than UHaul.
Rightline Rooftop Carrier Features:
- Also attaches directly to most factory rack systems or cars with no racks at all.
- Rental Carrier includes black clips seen in product photo #10 for cars with or without rails.
- Features urethane coated zippers, zipper flaps, and dual seam technology for 100% waterproof protection.
- Made from heavy duty PVC Mesh and/or Hydrotuff material for long lasting toughness. Oversize pull tabs with zippers that allow for a zip line lock.
- Very easy to open for loading and unloading due to its 3 sided zipper. Convenient loop-strap tabs keep excess straps bundled during car travel. Folds easily for storage when not in use and when returning back to us with our pre-paid return shipping label.
Check out the Rightline Sport Carrier Instruction Manual Here.
Questions about installing a rightline rooftop carrier?
Still Not Sure What Carrier is Right for You?
Rent from and Return from Anywhere in the Continental United States.
It simply means shipping one of our rooftop carriers rentals to your starting destination and you sending it back from a completely different location in a different part of the United States at the end of your travel.
No extra charges to accomplish this time and money saving task.
Not ready to rent, no worries, subscribe to our monthly newsletter and we will send you great rental deals to use in the future.
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
-Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $100 in one order.
-Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
-We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
-If you place a rental order after 7 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
-Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
-We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
-One valid coupon per transaction.
How RentLuggage.com Works
|Dimensions||10 × 10 × 10 in|
This question has not been responded to yet.