Thule Sidekick Carrier Cargo Box and SeaSucker Monkey Bars Rack Rental
Rental Starting at: $257
This product qualifies for free FedEx ground shipping to anywhere in Continental USA
Thule Sidekick Carrier Cargo Box and SeaSucker Monkey Bars Rack COMBO Rental
This rental includes both rack and cargo carrier which will allow you to used them on with vehicles with NO crossbars or rails;
Yes, this means you can attach on most non SUVs aka a regular car.
Thule Sidekick Carrier Cargo Box Dimensions and Features:
- Crossbars and/or rails: One needs crossbars rails on car for this box to attach correctly.
- Dimensions: 54″ long x 25.5″ wide x 15.5″ tall
- Capacity: Box is 8 cubic ft. Hold max 75 lbs.
- Roof Box Weight: 16 lbs (super light)
SeaSucker Monkey Bars Rack Dimensions and Features:
- This model easiest rack to install on the market and has locking capabilities and works on vehicles with no crossbars or rails.Dimensions/Capacity:
- Rack attaches with 6 vacuum cups that install and remove in seconds.
- 2 Aluminum round Bars with 48 inches in bar space
- Locks not included
- Integrated push button for easy placement of ski or snowboard into carrier.
- No rails required attaches to roof with its vacuum cup system.
Still Not Sure What Rack is Right for You?
How To Get this Awesome Rack to You
SHIPPING & DELIVERY DATE REMINDERS/TIPS
- Free Shipping when you purchase rental services or travel products totaling over $125 in one order.
- Our standard and cheapest option is FedEx Ground which normally takes 2 to 5 business days. Check out our shipping map of USA to see exact details of shipping days!
- We now offer several FedEx shipping options listed on the check out page if FedEx Ground is not fastest enough.
- If you place a rental order after 5 PM Central Time, the earliest the rental bag will ship is the next business day. Please consider this timing issue when determining delivery date and shipping options.
- Still have questions on shipping? Call us at: 866-550-1154.
- We take orders several months out. The sooner you place the order, the better we can guarantee you will get your rental on time.
- One valid coupon per transaction.
How RentLuggage.com Works
|Dimensions||48 × 7 × 6 in|
Q: I am traveling to Germany for a triathlon on September 2nd (coming home on September 12th) and I need to bring my expensive bike with me. I don't really want to invest in owning my own luggage so renting is going to be my avenue I take for luggage, but I want something durable to protect my bike. Can you guys help me out here?
Q: I am leading a conference on a five day cruise ship out of Port Carnival FL and I have about 100 -200 lbs of materials which can not fit in my Sonata when I drive from Kissimmee Fl. I'm a half blind 74 year old so the simpler the assembly the better What options can you offer ? Thanks
Q: How much is shipping to Indiana? We need a Car top carrier and what is the price to rent the rightline 10030s sport 3?
Q: I am interested in Thule Ski Racks 92726. I am wondering about your return policies, whether they are returnable since they've been used as rentals in case I find something wrong with them.
Q: RIGHTLINE GEAR SPORT 3 ROOFTOP BAG rental come with everything you need to attach it to the car?? I have Hyundai Tucson....it does have a roof "rack."
Q: 1) I am looking at the Rightline Gear Rooftop Carrier. You have a 3-day rate and then a week. Can we rent for less than a week? 2) We need to guarantee arrival by certain date? What is your most reasonable rental that would hold 3 carry on size suitcases?
Q: I have a 2012 Subaru Outback and I am looking for guidance on using the Thule 867 roof bag. My documentation recommends using the factory installed rack in the cross bar configuration rather than as side rails. My question is - since the crossbar spacing is approximately 30 inches on center - is there a proper and secure way to attach the bag knowing that it will overlap the rear cross rail by 11 inches? Thanks in advance.
Q: How do I input when I need the rack by? I am going snowboarding jan 1st. I don't want to put the order to receive it next week when I'm not snowboarding yet.
Q: Luggage Rack Volvo xc60? I have a Volvo xc60 without luggage racks. We want to rent a Thule storage thing for a week long trip to Lake Tahoe - what is best option!? Thanks!
Q: I recently rented the Otium ski and snowboard rack, with the intention of taking a sedan on our trip, but just realized we'll be taking a Jeep. I just wanted to make sure it will still work with the rooftop rails.
Q: Largest Roof Rack 1) Which roof rack is the largest? We are hoping to rent one for a week for a large SUV and would need the largest possible. 2) Either a Nissan Pathfinder or Chevy Suburban. Will that work? 3) Can I reserve one now for a trip in February? Of the trip is from Thursday to Tuesday, should I be safe renting it for 1 week?
Q: Rooftop Carrier Nissan Pathfinder Do you think I could fit 2 of these on top of a large SUV (i.e. Newer Nissan Pathfinder)? Or supplement this carrier with another smaller carrier? Third option would be to supplement this carrier with a snowboard rack. Are any of these scenarios possible? We could use all of the storage room we can get.
Q: We are planning a trip from Austin Texas to Salt Lake City Utah in March. We will rent a car one way, and fly back. Can we do the same thing with a Thule hard rooftop carrier?
Q: I was wondering how many of the rooftop bags I'm allowed to put on top of my car? I'm moving to Colorado in July and I'm thinking, if it's legal, I'd like to rent two of them for the trip there. What a cool service this is! SUPER looking forward to hearing from you !
This question has not been responded to yet.
Q: I was wondering how many of the rooftop bags I'm allowed to put on top of my car? I'm moving to Colorado in July and I'm thinking, if it's legal, I'd like to rent two of them for the trip there. What a cool service this is! SUPER looking forward to hearing from you!
Q: I was looking at the SHERPAK CAR TOP CARRIER 20 and was wondering if this would fit 8 piece of regular luggage? Myself and 7 others will be renting a chevy tahoe and we need to fit some luggage and the suv would be packed with people and we need something to hold everyone's luggage trying to find the right one.